2 and 4 wheel bins
Our range of bins includes 10 products from 80 litre to 1100 litre capacity.
- Different storage capacities
- Compliant with the EN 840 1-6 standard
- Household waste
- Green waste
"These products have multiple benefits for users and local authorities, they are a source of comfort and progress: waste sorting efficiency, cost optimisation, urban design and quality of life."
- Customizable Test
- Standardised model
- The waste containers are made using a high density polyethylene (HDPE) injection moulding process which makes them highly resistant to impacts and breakage.
- They meet the all the requirements of the EN 840 1-6 standard.
- Our bins are resistant to UVs, cold, heat and the chemicals used (In particular to clean them).
- Lid: Peripheral handles for easy gripping and opening.
- Lid shape: designed to prevent rain and washing water from collecting.
- Front and back container sides: curved and structured for greater rigidity.
- Available volumes: from 80 to 1100 litres.
- Handling and safety: handles that facilitate handling and meet the requirements of labour legislation and European standards. Our bins are suitable for all refuse collection truck lifting and tipping systems.
- Soundproofing: optional soundproofing system available (container and lid).
- All the bins meet the requirements of the EC noise levels directive.
- Special equipment: Chip housing in the honeycomb structure in accordance with current market requirements.
- Made from a maximum of virgin material or a maximum of 15% recycled material, our bins are 100% recyclable.
- QUADRIA proposes a wide range of accessories to meet all the needs of your town/business.
- Hot stamping, film transfer or in the mass (lid) to customise your bins with your community / business image.
Many possible combinations!
QUADRIA offers you a large choice of colours, for the tanks as well as for the lids.
1100 L lid-in-lid